1. Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water to help prevent the spread of germs, or use hand sanitizer.
2. Avoid sharing drinks or food with others.
3. Frequently clean commonly touched areas like doorknobs and light switches.
4. Always cover your mouth with your elbow or sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
5. Throw away mask immediately after use.
6. Stay home from work or school if you are sick to avoid spreading germs and make sure your fever is gone for at least 24 hours before you return.